Monday, February 27, 2012

Filling the Well


Again I had a weekend that felt like it got away from me. For some reason the past few weeks have felt random and disorderly to me. When this happens, I feel unproductive and unfulfilled. Remembering Sarah Ban Breathnach's book, Simple Abundance I took myself on a "simple abundance" trip Sunday in an attempt to fill the void I've been feeling. Katie and I went to the consignment store where we found some great name-brand shirts with small price tags (very fulfilling!)Then we were off to the library. Leaving with a pile of books in my arms and no buyer's remorse, I felt the excitement of embarking on a new adventure, giving me something exciting to look forward to. A feeling of abundance that replenishes my creative well. What golden nuggets of inspiration await me and where will I go creatively in the days to come?

For more ideas on how to fill your well visit:

http://www.simpleabundance.com/



Happy Monday everyone!




Consignment Store Score!




Organized studio space....
Journal page in progress....


new journal page

karma kard.....

and found cute pics of the girls!!! Last Easter 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!