Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


6:54am    I hear a loud whisper, "mommy..."
6:55am    I open one eye. "what is it, honey?" Katie looks at me and raises her eyebrows as if to say, "Hellooo...It's Easter morning and I'm pretty sure there's candy downstairs! Why are you not up yet?!"
6:57am    "You can go ahead down and see if the Easter Bunny was here," I say, wishing I could roll over and go back to sleep but, of course, willing myself to wake up.
7:00am    I hear, "Found one!"....."Found another one!" I put on my robe and start down the stairs where I run into Katie with a handful of eggs....
7:03am    "Finding Easter Eggs is hard," Katie says, with 4 missing eggs left to find. So we "help" her look
7:06am    23 Easter Eggs Found (one was cracked). Check.
                All candy sampled. Check.
7:07am     "Mommy, I'm bored."

Happy Easter!      














































1 comment:

  1. Michelle you are so talented. I have never seen anything of yours that I didn't love.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!