Monday, April 30, 2012

Mixed Media Monday

Last week I took several much needed days off work because of a much anticipated visit from my brother all the way from Portland, Oregon!! It's a long trip so we don't see each other often. While I'd planned to spend as many minutes as possible with my brother, I had also hoped to use some of my time off to dig into some art ideas I have had rolling around in my head.  At least to get some things in progress.  I got to work a little bit but I make no apologies! We had a great time!

Here is what I did work on:
I  was kicking around color, texture, and composition with this one. It is Acrylic, pastels, charcoal, and paper on cardboard. It's another exercise for me.






I know by practicing I will get better. I also know I need to practice patience!
It will all pay off at some point, right?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!