Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Art of Focus : 5 Ways to Free Yourself from Digital Dependency

"Serendipity"  Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; specifically, the accident of finding something good or useful without looking for it.

I was browsing through my Google Reader today when I seredipitously (??!?) came across this fantabulous article from a fantabulous blog called Gwarlingo.  I'm always amazed when things present themselves at just the right time!

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a Social Media Marketing Presentation at the local library and ever since then, I have been furiously studying different platforms such as Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. I mean, like, obsessively.
I  set up accounts for the business I manage and for myself as an Artist, I've spent more time than I'd care to admit staring at my computer screen and trying to wrap my head around how to manage all of this online marketing media. I know it's important but I don't want it to hijack my life or my creative time.

It is too easy to lose the delicate balance between real life, organic relationships and creativity, and the Digital  World.

If you are feeling swallowed up by all of this Social Media Frenzy and need to get back to what matters most to you, it's not too late! This article will make a big difference in your life!

The Art of Focus : 5 Ways to Free Yourself from Digital Dependency



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!