Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dog Blog


In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog. ~Edward Hoagland
I don't know about you but from time to time life can be just too.....well, too much. Every day we go about our daily routine and some days it can be incredibly smooth while other days seem to present a challenge at every turn.
My week has been one of those challenging ones.

 It doesn't help that all day today I thought it was Friday.

Tired of trying to get technological things to work and not being successful, I looked out the window of my office at the doggy playgroup that was in full swing and decided to go hang out with the dogs for a bit.
It was a perfectly beautiful day and all of those happy swooshing tails were irresistable. 










"Dogs are Miracles with Paws"




2 comments:

  1. Such cuties! I love that quote - "dogs are miracles with paws." I can be having a really awful day, and all it takes is driving alongside a dog with his head out the window in happiness, and I feel better. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true! They bring such joy it's truly amazing! I think somehow they lighten our hearts. Happy Mother's Day!

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!