Thursday, May 3, 2012

Walking the Tightrope

We've been walkin' the tightrope tryin' to make it right
Walkin' the tightrope every day and every night
Walkin' the tightrope bring it all around
Walkin' the tightrope from the lost to found







I feel like I'm walking the tightrope with this piece. It began really free, got lost and found a couple of times, and now is reaching the point where I'm tenuously moving forward with it, doing little bits each day, standing back and studying it, and feeling undecided about how to bring it around. 
Stay tuned for the addition of a shadow under the cup, a wash over the pattern on the cup to soften it and.......well I'm still not sure about the upper right part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!