Thursday, June 14, 2012

Begin at the Beginning



“"Begin at the beginning,", the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop”


Lewis Carrol, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


This quote is so simple yet so profound. If I don't have an idea or direction but want to create something, instead of stressing over it, I try to remember to simply begin at the beginning.

Tissue paper, Acrylic paint, and splatterings of the last of my tube of white paint. Didn't plan for that effect but it was fun!! I have some fun yarns and strings that I am going to incorporate into this one as well as some unique found objects....


In Process
Mixed Media on Canvas board



It's a Beginning......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!