Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Artist


Decisions
Michelle O'COnnor
Acrylic & Mixed Media on Canvas
I have been so busy this Fall! Lots going on at work, with family, and personally!
So many things to think about, decisions to make.
I have felt guilty over neglecting my blog and my art but have to remind myself that it's not because I've been lazy and uninspired, but rather, other very important things have taken priority.
And that's ok.
I have to be patient with myself and go to my art when it calls me and, I have to be in a relaxed and creative state of mind which is also something I have NOT been lately.
This weekend, however, I found a balance of creative energy and time
Working through this piece helped me process some of the things that have been on my mind.
Helped me make some decisions...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me! Please stop by and say hi!